Best Yohimbe Supplement
Yohimbe is a health supplement with more than one popular use. It is extracted from the bark of a certain type of tree found only in Eastern and Western Africa. Multiple studies have shown that it is used medically in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Yohimbe supplements have also proven to be effective in weight loss. Scientists have spent years carrying out studies on the Yohimbe supplement and although the studies have yielded results, some questions had still been left unanswered. This is about to change.
We’ve done the bulk of the work to bring you verified information on the Yohimbe supplement. and answers to questions you’re likely to ask. If you’re on the hunt for the best Yohimbe powder or capsule supplements, you’re in the right place. We give all the information you could need and help you decide whether or not the supplement is meant for you – dosage, effects, possible interactions, etc.
If you do decide to buy some Yohimbe supplements for yourself, then take a look at our top 10 Yohimbe supplements. We don't want you to be a victim of inferior products! Ensure to read this review to the end as every line is packed with a wealth of information. Reading and understanding Yohimbe reviews will teach you about the:
- Yohimbe health benefits.
- Yohimbe side effects.
- Yohimbe side effects in general.
When it comes to health-related topics, you need as much information as possible. So without further ado, let’s get to it!
What is Yohimbe Supplement?
Yohimbe is a supplement whose extract, known as Yohimbine, is an active ingredient in the correction of erectile dysfunction. Yohimbe has been around for a long time but has only relatively recently been processed into supplements. All this time, scientists and researchers have conducted studies to assess the effectiveness of Yohimbe. Only after passing a series of tests spanning multiple years did Yohimbe finally get the stamp of approval as an effective supplement that works as advertised.
Yohimbe is extracted from the bark of special trees in Africa. These trees are known scientifically as Pausinystalia johimbe. Although Yohimbe has several uses and applications, most people use it for two main reasons. These include:
- Yohimbe for ed (erectile dysfunction): Studies have shown that Yohimbe uses Yohimbine to restrain the receptors in the body that prevent erections. These receptors are known as alpha-2 adrenergic receptors. Nitric oxide causes the dilation of blood in the body and ultimately increased the flow of blood to sexual organs. By enhancing the release of nitric oxide in the body, this Yohimbe extract benefits the body by causing an increased flow of blood to sexual organs. By neutralizing the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors and causing increased blood flow to sexual organs, Yohimbe allows for the much-coveted stronger erections that last long.
- Yohimbe for weight loss: We again discuss the blocking of alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in the body. This is because these receptors are located inside fat and so, in theory, preventing the activities of these receptors that feed the fats in the body would simultaneously prevent the growth of fat. However, you should know that different studies have birthed different results as regards the effectiveness of Yohimbine in weight loss. Some controlled tests have proven results showing that Yohimbine does help in weight loss while some other controlled tests have results suggesting that it doesn’t. Even though most scientists believe that it does, it will take some more time and tests to determine whether or not Yohimbine does help in weight loss.
What is Yohimbe used for?
The Yohimbe benefits are limitless; the best Yohimbe supplement would cater to most of your personal needs. The most common uses for the Yohimbe supplement include:
- Treating erectile dysfunction: Yohimbe is effective in improving sexual intercourse as a result of its ability to block the receptors that inhibit healthy erections. This may be the most common use for this supplement from Africa.
- Weight loss: You might as well call this supplement the Yohimbe fat burner, seeing as it is effective in that regard, according to most studies.
- Improving athletic performance: Yohimbe is effective in making users more physically active for the best athletic experience.
- Treating diabetic neuropathy: Yohimbe treats a variant of diabetes known as diabetic neuropathy that hinders the nerves from functioning properly. Diabetic neuropathy could attack virtually any nerve in the body, including those that operate the core body functions.
- Treating chest pain: Yohimbe relieves pains that occur in the chest area.
- Managing blood pressure: Yohimbe manages the overall blood pressure in the body. This ultimately saves users from a wide range of heart-related complications.
- Yohimbe may be used as a stimulant.
- In dog and deer, reversing sedation by xylazine: Xylazine is used by veterinarians to sedate dogs and deer. Yohimbe neutralizes the effects of xylazine when no longer needed.
You have above a list of different benefits people and animals stand to gain from the use of the Yohimbe supplement. If you’re facing one or more of the situations discussed above, you best believe that Yohimbe is a laudable route to go. Don’t know which Yohimbe product to get? No worries! Just check out our top 10 Yohimbe products.
Before purchasing any Yohimbe supplement, keep in mind that there could be side-effects if you have pre-existing ailments. The potential Yohimbe side effects include:
- Sleepiness and dizziness.
- Stomach complications including nausea and diarrhea.
- High blood pressure.
- An irregular heartbeat.
- Damage to the heart muscle.
- Urinary complications.
People with one or more of the following ailments may be highly vulnerable to the Yohimbe side effects:
- Seizure and psychiatric disorders.
- Parkinson's disease.
- Heart disease.
- Stomach ulcers.
- An inflamed prostate.
- High blood pressure.
- Sexual organ inflammatory disorders.
- Kidney, thyroid, or liver diseases.
We must mention that Yohimbe does interact with other substances. You do not want to combine Yohimbe with these substances. Medications for Depression (MAOIs) have the strongest interaction with Yohimbe, so you do not want to have them combined. Other substances with less intense interactions include:
- Tricyclic antidepressants.
- Stimulant drugs.
- Antihypertensive drugs.
Yohimbe Supplement Dosage
On average, a daily dose of 15g to 30g is prescribed. Taking significantly higher amounts per day (as much as 100mg/day) could result in serious life-threatening side-effects.
Yohimbe may have a long list of benefits but it also has significant potential side-effects. Do not purchase Yohimbe supplements without an initial visit to the doctor. What is Yohimbe if abused? Just another abused substance with adverse side-effects.
Yohimbe is found in over 550 supplements in the United States alone, this can only be proof of effectiveness. Keep in mind, however, that not all brands give an accurate breakdown of the constituents of their supplements. This is why you should buy only Yohimbe supplements that are trusted like the ones in our list of the top 10 Yohimbe supplements.
Tags: essential supplement, gummy iron supplements, what is the best probiotic, best time to take l-carnitine, best rated red yeast rice, best b12 supplement, best zinc supplement for immune system, what is a good multivitamin for men, best potassium supplement for leg cramps, best vitamin c supplement