How to get rid of acne scars
If you’ve ever suffered from post-pimple hyperpigmentation, you know how unpleasant and unaesthetic it is. And if the problem of acne stays with you in post-puberty, for sure it affects your skin color.
Thousands of people in literate despair try every possible remedies they know or come across occasionally. And they hope for visible results but not all of them finally manage to cope with the problem. What are the ways to get rid of acne scars? And whether such remedies exist or not at all? There more questions about the issue than real answers. But still let’s try to find out the true ways that help to deal with acne scars.
What are acne scars
Acne is an embarrassing and often painful skin condition. But that’s not all about the problem. There is even worse characteristic that can spoil life of people who face this problem. Acne leave unwelcome reminder of themselves in the form of scars. The most common area for the problem to appear is the face but not only. Acne scars on back are also very widespread.
Inflammation scars happen at the end of acne. When skin pores get clogged, the process of inflammation brings to breaking out of pimples. As a result, they leave little scars which are clearly visible on your skin.
Acne destroys the solid skin tissue causing the scars. These are red or brown marks on the skin surface. They can last for weeks or even months. And to get rid of acne scars fast you should make efforts.
You shouldn’t put up with this problem because there are real things that help avoid further hyper-pigmentation. The most astonishing thing is that simple and affordable natural ingredients effectively help to fight against scars caused by acne.
What causes acne scars
People who suffer from acne often tent to get scars because their skin is prone to damage much more that healthy one. This type of skin can hardly repair itself on proper level.
If the body creates too little collagen, it also can cause forming scars after different types of skin damaging. And acne is a huge source of damage to skin. To find your best way to remove acne scars you should determine your skin type first.
Try not to touch your face. It’s tempting but you should control the desire to rub the face to prevent scars appearing. Picking at pimples cause your skin to scar in the first place. The point is that bacteria from hands are transferred onto the skin. It causes inflammation and spreading of infecting. So avoid picking at all costs.
To sum up, main acne scars causes are not numerous. They are prone to this problem skin, its low capacity for regenerating and improper care about your skin after acne breaking-outs.
Types of acne scars removal remedies
There are different ways how to remove pimple scars. Some of them are connected with medical impact and some are based on natural decisions. The first group of methods can be faster but is associated with side effects and certain risks. The second group gives results slower but is absolutely safe for health.
- Don’t be surprised that this tip is number one on the list. It’s a main key to solve the problem. You’ll have your scars faded just provided you have patience to wait for results. It’s impossible to remove acne scars fast. Indeed, it requires about 2-4 weeks after pimples break out to start regenerate. With time new blood vessels come nearer to the injured area giving the skin necessary nourishment. Only months later collagen begins to refill the injured sections of the skin. In case of cystic acne, not just skin but also fat is destroyed, so it can take about a year to get rid of such type of scars. These skin injures are considered to be the most severe acne scars and take most time to cure.
- Cortisone and fade creams. Cortisone is used in many skin-care products to calm skin and reduce inflammation. Choose the products which contain kojic acid (is known as natural skin lightener), arbutin and vitamin C. All the named ingredients are effective to eliminate the scars and safe (in contrast to hydroquinone). For example, “Revitol Scar Cream” is one of the best ways to get rid of acne scars. The remedy is very popular among similar products today. It effectively eliminates practically any types of scars in about 3-6 months.
- Laser and Filler Treatments. These types of methods are used if scars don’t fade too long and natural remedies have no power. You should visit a dermatologist to have the treatment. This acne scar removal way could require 1-3 sessions. Skin surface if faded out with the usage of fractionated laser technology. Lasers delete your scars, letting smoother skin to replace the old one.
- Staying out of the sun. Sun light darkens the scars. And it can slow down the healing.
Ways to get rid of acne scars
The desire to live blemish-free leads the sufferers to medical cabinets and makes them use chemical creams and take various expensive medications. In many cases they give results but also have a lot of side effects. Though there are a lot of natural solutions that are safe and will never do you any harm.
If you want to know whether you can remove acne scars fast, the answer will rather be “no” because the process really takes time. Like all types of treatments, this one also requires at certain period to show up the results. Usually it’s about half a year.
Some people even take risk and choose the most extreme way to get rid of scars by using cosmetic lasers. But not everybody can afford this procedure of just want to take it. And it’s really reasonable because there are better choices.
You should realize that there are quite a few at-home products are able to fade acne scar marks faster than this process goes naturally. But what is good about these remedies is that they are not expensive and available.
- Lemon juice. It has perfect skin bleaching ability and effectively lightens the scars. Put the juice mixed with water in equal parts on the scars for about 20 minutes then rinse away. After the procedure always moisturize the skin to avoid drying out.
- It has antibacterial properties, soothes the skin, reduces inflammations and wipes out red marks from skin surface. Dab honey directly of scar area. It doesn’t irritate the skin and even moisturizes it, unlike other treatments.
- Usual procedures of exfoliating the skin are helpful to remove pimple marks. Consider doing it with the help of baking soda which is powerful to eliminate discoloration. Make a paste of soda mixed with water. Rub the mixture into the skin with gentle circular motions for several minutes.
- Aloe vera. Everybody knows that it’ effective for many ailments from slight burns to serious wounds. You can buy various aloe vera products but it’s even better to have a plant at home. Using the sap from a broken leaf is far more effective to clear acne scars.
- It’s a popular ingredient in facial treatments. It’s very hydrating and contains vitamin A, C and magnesium. Cut off some thin slices of the vegetable and lay them over the scarred area for about half an hour (or less if you don’t have enough time).
- Ice cubes.
- Balanced diet. Healthy eating, of course, is not a treatment for scars but it helps your skin heal itself. Remember about the importance of hydrating your skin naturally (5-8 glasses of water daily). You should drink plenty of water.
The most effective way to get rid of acne scars
It’s necessary to repeat again that picking at pimple is the most dangerous thing connected with risk of having scars in future. This habit tragically reduces your chances to have beautiful smooth skin after you can get rid of scars on face. Stick to this rule even if it’s not easy. Always wash your hands to be clean before applying creams to face.
Use natural supplement which fasten the process of skin regeneration. “Revitol Scar Cream” also provides some beneficial ingredients which help your skin be healthy and even look younger. The formula of cream has no any harsh side effects to worry about.
Add to you treatment program proper dieting scheme and regular exercises to enhance the effectiveness.
Tags: most important supplements, Health Supplements, best joint supplement for men, best fish oil, what does guarana do, rhodiola rosea dosage, fiber supplement powder, b12 supplements dose, best vitamin d supplement for kids, liquid turmeric supplement